Tuesday 19 July 2011

Recent dreams


I've had quite a few profound dreams lately.  Off and on for the past year or so, they've visited me.

As I awake, I am in that awareness and then it quickly sleeps away, though I may to grasp onto it my waking mind cannot stay there, it seems.  There is a song by Dizzee Rascal called "Bonkers".  Might sound like just another pop song but there is a line in it that gets me:  "I wake up just to go back to sleep".

In these dreams, I am more 'awake' than I am when I'm awake.  I have experienced an awareness and knowing, that has been teaching me things.  They seem to have come as a series of lessons.  Hey!  I'm just writing how it feels to me, what seems true to me.

In these dreams, I enter a different awareness.  Same world, just a whole different awareness.  I know things just because I do, just because the knowing is all around, in the air.  It is just there, like radio waves are just there but you need a radio to tune into them.  I guess I've been tuning in to a different awareness.

I don't consciously remember these dreams but I know the 'information' is there still, I just don't consciously remember them, except one.  Just a snippet of it.

Beautiful Earth.  Seeing it with fully open eyes.  No layers.  No perceptions.  Just the way it is.  Everything just 'is'.  And then we look at it, a we put our perceptions and stories on it.  We tell a tale about it.  We make it appear to be what we think it is and that's how we see it.  But underneath that, it is what it is.  The stories, the labels, the perceptions belong to us, to our minds... underneath that, always, it is what it is.

1 comment:

Katherine Jenkins said...

Love this! Very powerful dream and so much TRUTH! Love to you....keep it coming!