Wednesday 2 March 2011

Dance Nature


...to dance, in the madness and sadness, moonlight glowing, in the knowing, of it all,
peaceful, tender and still, gentle breeze on the shore, i want more, breathing in,
filling my soul, my heart, tingling, waking my skin, and within, i am alive and i can thrive,
in your dance, wash over me, i look up, drop my shoulders back, surrender,
to your magnificence, my feet on the ground, solid warm earth, real and motherly, i am here,
in it all, floating, dancing, swaying, skirt fraying, hips rotating, arms swinging, shoulders gliding,
free,
free, yes indeed,
running through my veins, i am one again, right here, i am here, i am quivering in your touch,
so much, so much more than concrete grey, take that away, let me be, with lush greens,
and blue serenes,
dark night sky, glittering with lights, such a sight, for this soul of mine,
love in my eyes and in my heart, it longs for you, and sings to you,
in pinks and orange and purple hues,
this life a dance, i in a trance of your majesty...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: